Monday, November 19, 2012

6. Black Friday

Friday is going to be the most anticipated day this week for Black friday. Aside from christmas , this would be the best time to get whatever you wanted and kept your eye on. The plans I have for friday are with a group of people. Since only two of us have our license it's going to be hard to go everywhere we want. But the first spot to hit up will probably be the outlets. First we'll go to the polo outlets which is the most important and most expensive. Then we'll go to the nike outlets and get sweats and hoodies for the winter. After that it doesnt really matter we'll just stop at a couple places to get small things that might be good. I never tried going shopping early in the morning like 4 or 5 so this will be a first time epxerience. After its all done I'll most likely sleep all afternoon and go out at night to a party or something. If I have no plans , I'll play Black Ops two all day with my boy online.

Nike Basketball Kobe & LeBron Elite Socks + Customized AW77 Hoodies 




8 comments:

  1. Black Friday, I never went. Only because my older sister and brother go. They waited in line at 1am because they are crazy. Did you get to get the things you wanted? And those items look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd be able to go out that early. I usually just get gifts later on, even if the deals aren't as good. The madness is too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping on Blac Friday, but I don't go out at night. Or early in the morning. It is sucha good way to get Christmas presents at a really good price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black friday is one of my favorite times of year. I can't wait to get the deals. The hype of black friday excites me every year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never will shop on black Friday because it is too crazy for me. However I hope you got good deals on everything you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black friday is awesome! On that day, I got a ton of games, and that's the good thing, for some reason everything is unrealistically cheap, its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Friday is great for all the sales, but I choose to avoid those rushes and wait for Cyper Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to shop on Black Friday but I was so busy and I could not. I love it and I also love shopping, espically if we can pay less money.

    ReplyDelete