Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5. Dreadlocks

Iv'e been growing my hair out since the beginning of the year and the number one question is " What are you doing with your hair ? " I have no clue yet so its will keep growing as I decide. Lately I've been thinking about getting dreadlocks after seeing how they look on some people and many have told me I should get them. After chief keef came out that's what everyone wants to do. Only certain people can fit with the dreads. Jamaicans can get them regardless but you have to really be commited. Taking care of your hair is your goal for about a year. But when you have them , it's something not everyone has or can get in a day. I've been thinking heavily on this idea and I think it might be a go.Not the long ones but short ones.


 

Cheif Keef " Sosa"
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147263173&page=1

                                                        Kenan Thompson

1 comment:

  1. I think Dreads are cool. I also agree with the part when you said, they'd only look good on some people. I think you should do it! It's something different for once.

    ReplyDelete